a lurker decloaks - for good reason!

It's official - after many months of lurking in the shadows here (and learning much - thanks to all for the valuable info), I now have a Delorean sitting in my garage. Mine, mine, mine!!! It's an 83, manual, gray interior, with BAE turbo and 44600 miles on the odometer. There are a number of small things for me to fiddle with, but no more than you'd expect in a car of this age, less actually. It's in great shape and I'm thrilled to have it. The only bad news is that I'm leaving on a long-planned vacation, so I got to start my ownership by driving it home and leaving it sit in my garage for 2 weeks.

David M. Cox (DMC ;)
vin #16367