Re: [DML] problems with vandalsim, etc.

I'm looking forward to purchasing a Delorean in the very near future as a
daily driver. I was wondering if anyone has had any negative experiences
involving vandalsim, etc. While I do not live in a high crime area, I do live
in the city. Surely, if you live in a major metropolitan area and visit the
local mall, ffor example, your Delorean is going to stick out like a sore
thumb. Considering that there are some real jerks (being polite) in this
world, I can foresee someone messing with the car just for the heck of it.
So, again, is this a problem? Am I being paranoid? Anybody have their
Delorean broken into while parked in "public"? Anyone have there Delorean
stolen? I guess, at the very least, I can expect finger and hand prints all
over. Thanks in advance for your feedback and comments.
Mark
in New Orleans