Re: cold engine acceleration problems

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxx> wrote:
> Walt,
>
> Your problem is more that likely related to a problem in the
acceleration enrichment circuit. This is a very common problem in the
CIS fuel injection system.

If there is a problem in the Acceleration enrichment circut , how
can I find out which part is the problem? I also replaced the CPR
unit last month, run well for 3 weeks but now the problem come back
again--- hesitste when it's cold.
Sometime it accelerate and idle fine at the first minute , but after
that it'll start to idleing rough and hesitste. (drop to around
500rpm and then rev up to1000 ).If the CPR unit is bad, why the
engine can accelerate fine at first one to two minutes?

Thanks.

Simon