Re: [DML] Re: comparison

You should talk to Steve Wynne at DMC in Houston as he has hot-rodded the
engine to 197 hp without undue stresses and reliability concerns...just good
old hot rodding techniques. 6894 is getting picked up in a week or two to be
totally redone and get lowered and the hp bump. I'll have it back by
December so I'll let y'all know! She currently has 9,400 miles on her and I
have had her since new. I'd steer clear of the turbos and superchargers as
this engine was not designed for those stresses. Being an engineer, I've
seen lots of failed metal components and I'd prefer one not be my DMC-12. : )

New England Fred
6894