Re: Turbocharging a DeLorean

I'd start with the free-flow exhasut system for your car first.
Pictures of it are availible on the DOC website. Since my car will
hit "Classic Rod" status next year, I'll be able to remove the
catalytic converter from my car. I'd too would like to install this
set up on my car as well, but I'm having a hard time contacting the
company who makes the custom manifolds. Does anyone know how much the
custom manifolds cost and how long it would take to make them?

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have an 81 DeLorean and I love it to bits, the only slight grudge
I have