Re: Warming Up ??

Fronzel,
Maby what they are referring to is: When the car is idleing the
microswitch is engaged the idle speed motor is restricting air into
the intake manifold and the car is running a richer mixture. Then,
when you accelerate the switch opens cutting ground to the idle motor
and maby running a leaner mixture. DMCJOE would probably know more
about this than i would. I have a turbo De Lorean i'm experimenting
with, but haven't got that deep into it yet.
John

with a li--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxx>
wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Fronzel Neekburm wrote:
>
> > Hello readers, this makes cents, but what about if your delorean
is
> > turbocharged? I work heavy with saab turbos, and its REALY
IMPORTANT