From: Gabe W.
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] Bricklin

I've been looking at the bricklin market and have found ones advertised as
perfect mechanically for around 10,000(1975). What makes the delorean much
more expenisve? The bricklin performs better and much less of them were
produced. Was it back to the future? Please help with some explanation. Also
are they any Bricklin/Delorean owners on this list?