Re: Free DeLorean part from DMCH

I got this in email from De Lorean Motor Company in Houston - I thought other DML people might be interested in taking advantage of this offer...

Frank N.
#10957
Free DeLorean Parts
For a limited time, you can get a free DeLorean part (with a retail value of $18.75), just by paying a $5.95 shipping and handling fee per free part requested (US orders only).

Your choice of part number:

100529 Storage Compartment Carpet - Early black interior cars, texture is woven fibers, not really carpet
105529 Storage Compartment Carpet - Black interior prior to 10578
110476 Storage Compartment Carpet - Grey Interior prior to 10578