Dayton Air Force Museum

Hi
The DCO Club of Ohio run by Mike and Patty (remember the Cleveland tour
Tapes) is sponsoring its summer get together at the Dayton Air Force Museum
August 26th (this Saturday). We are meeting for lunch at Crackerbarrel at
exit 54 Springfield Ohio off of I 70. We are meeting at 11:00. After lunch
we are going over to the Museum and expect to be at the Museum at around
12:45. I believe its off exit 15 on 675 about 15 minutes from Crackerbarrel.
If you are interested in joining the DCO or are interested in the event just
e-mail me back. The Museum is no charge. Lunch is what you order.

thanks

Ken