Re: [DML] Re: Electrical Meltdown to Great Delorean Experience!

Re: [DML] Re: Electrical Meltdown to Great Delorean Experience!

DML,

Dave asked what parts were replaced on the suspension system. Marty could
tell you better but basically the old original shocks or struts were replaced
with a new Monroe replacement. The old springs were used again and all we did
was sand blast the dirty cone holder in the rear, and repainted them. Nothing
else was changed but what I got is a softer less harsh ride. Now every bump
doesn't shake the tar out of me and I feel the road better. In effect the new
product brings the ride to a modern level. Hope that helps.

Bill (11596)