Re: Ouch!

I too hate it when people make totally ignorant comments such as
this. It is interesting to note though that this quote also came from
the very same page: "1981 -- The first and only stainless steel car,
the DeLorean, was built in Canada." ...?!? Obviously wrong on both
counts with this bit of 'trivia'. Who ever the guy is who wrote the
article is, he must not keep accuracy as a priority. His writing is
mediocre and has a very generic feel to it. Kinda get the feeling
that he'd have a hard time performing an oil change, let alone be
able to describe the history of automobiles and the evolution of
their technology. Chances are these postings are the
most "recognition" he's ever gotten in his entire career. But what
can you do? Some people will never WANT to learn...

-Robert
vin 6585