DeLorean Mid Atlantic

Below is a copy of my most recent email to our club. I thought it might be
of interest to new DML members from the east coast. Anyone from any region
is welcome to attend our events or join the club. Newsletters are published
four times a year. DeLorean Mid Atlantic is a non profit organization of
DeLorean Owners and Enthusiasts.

Greetings,
Well it has been a while since we have had our last social. Although
summer is busy for many of us, the Fall Season of shows looks very good. The
DeLorean Fall Foliage tour in October through New England is sure to be an
enjoyable event. Also there is a British Car show in Richmond, VA featuring
the DeLorean this year on September 24th. Some of us are already talking
about going. There will be a DeLorean Tech session and picnic as well.
Hopefully this will be an opportunity for some of our Maryland and other
members in the area to get together as well as those of us planning on coming
from other states. I have updated my events page for the club and there is
information on these two events as well as many others coming up this year
and next. There are also links to the web sites for more information on
these shows so be sure to check it out. The Events page web site address is
below. Also from the events page you can follow the link to our club's home
page at Hemmings Motor News. I hope to see many of you at one or more of
these events. Our club had a great showing in Cleveland and we all had a
great time. Ken did an incredible job. Feel free to email me with any
questions or with information of a show you know of where DeLoreans are
welcome to attend in our region, and I will add the information to our page.
Talk to you soon!

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic