Re: toll booth window

John,

I used to have the same problem with my driver side window, and for me the
solution was simple. Always make sure that your windows are up all of the
way before you close the door. I know this sounds strange, but it seems
that having the windows down when closing the door causes them to come of
the track. I took this advice from a posting to this list, and have had no
problems with the windows coming off the track since. While your inside the
door putting the window back on the track, you might as well spray the track
with some white lithium grease while your at it (this seems to make my
windows open and close much better.

Good luck,
Eric Hennebury
VIN 17065