RE: [DML] Important Shock Absorbers Questions!

RE: [DML] Important Shock Absorbers Questions!

I have a set of custom shocks on all 4 corners from DMC-Houston and am very
pleased with the handling. The original fronts are no longer available.

My windows assemblies and lowered springs were obtained from them as well,
but Stephen did the installation. Neither of them is a trival matter to
install, you are braver than I am.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695