Lees Keys

List,

When I bought my D in Jan. I received only one set of actual DMC keys which were not in the best condition. So like many of you I was in search of a replacement, and the parts suppliers did not have any. Then I came across a post from Lee Seiler stating that in his spare time he make a replica of the ignition key. So I sent him the money for a key($15.00+$2.50 S/H) I received the keys yesterday and I am very pleased with them. So if you are looking for an ignition key Lee makes an excellent replica. He is also in the process of getting started on the lighted door key. So I thank Lee very much for the services he provideds for the DeLorean Community and for the service he has provided for me. So to Lee from all of us who have had the pleasure of doing business with you we are very grateful for the stuff you make in your spare time.

Thank you,

Derrick Viane

Experience is not what happens to you; It is what you do with what happens to you.
Vin#1657