Re: [DML] Door Open Height

Just a small anecdote-- my place of employment has underground parking but
spaces are narrow and I didn't want door dings. Turns out the D is low
enough to park underneath the garage's down-ramp. The ramp has overhead
structural ridges and both doors open up between them. Even have my own
dedicated sprinkler heads in case my electrical mods don't work as planned.

Guess I compete with the company lawnmower for the space -- nothing else
fits!

As to the toll booth windows and fast food, I always respond by saying you
can get the chee'burger through, but ya can't get da Pepsi.

\\ Mark

(edited)