From: Dave Swingle
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 3:39 PM
Subject: [DML] Re: Doors

The proper doors shocks are only obtainable from any of the DeLorean
vendors - they are a custom-made DeLorean reproduction part. Change
them before adjusting the doors unless you KNOW they are less than 2-
3 years old.

The original shocks have date-codes on them, something like 13-81
implies 13th week of 1981 or similar. Reproduction shocks may have
the date code or may be unlabeled.

I'll let Joe jump in on the doors, but in my opinion the adjusting
procedure is vulnerable enough to mistake that it would be improper
to verbally detail here