Re: [DML] RE: window motors; alternator

Darryl,
I agree with you about getting tech help from your D parts supply
people, but most of them do not have a toll free tech line. They're 800
numbers are for ordering only. I for one, do a lot better with help I
can print out and take to the fix area. Another way to get help might be
to e-mail your dealer. The parts and shop manuals in my opinion are
essential to own in order to get an overview of what your working on
once you do get tech assistance.
Dan - 7065