The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

So, what have I done since the Cleveland show? Nothing.

I spent the last six weeks hopping around the world on business, and
driving around to other car shows in my '58. Summer comes but for a few
months a year, and I enjoyed putting a 1000 miles on the old Plymouth in
just a few weeks.

But every time I open my garage door, I see a D staring back at me...
with an impatient expression on her fascia that seems to say, "Well???"

So it's time to get back on the horse. I finally started back in on the
car. Except for the air conditioning, the car is 100% functional, if
not perfectly tuned. I could really use a Bosch fuel pressure tester.
If anyone out there in DMCNews-land has one I could borrow or rent,
please let me drop me a line.

I took the opportunity to organize things around the shop a bit, and
noticed something important. My pile of parts left to install is now
really small. Aside from the body panels and interior components, there
isn't much left to put on at all.

I'm only a weekend and a lifetime away from being finished. I can't
really believe there's so little left to do. Here's a brief list:

1) Get body work done on T-panel, doors, and RH quarter.
2) Rebrush all stainless.
3) Install all stainless.
4) Purchase and install new fasicas.
5) Install new windshield.
6) Purchase and install rear window.
7) Get interior carpets professionally cleaned. Get 'hopeless' pieces
replaced.
8) Purchase and install new seat covers.
9) Finish air conditioning.
10) Install interior, including purchasing new binnacle.
11) Get wheels powder coated.
12) Get oxygen sensor bung welded onto exhaust pipe.
13) Restore windshield moldings.
14) Repair and repaint engine cover and louvers
15) Paint trunk compartment.
16) Alignment.
17) Pennsylvania state inspection.

I'm going to try the "dry ice" trick on the dents first. I'll keep
y'all posted on the results.

-Dave Stragand
http://www.ProjectVixen.com
VIN #05927