No door keys

Another predicament I have found myself in. I have never had door keys to
my car. The driver's door lock is broken in such a way that any key will
lock/unlock it and that originally made me think it was a one-key car.
However that is starting to fail such that NO key works on the driver's side
without alot of wiggling. And of course, I don't have a key for the
passenger's side! So lately I have taken to never locking the car lest I get
locked out for good.

A couple questions:

Can keys be make for the existing locks or will I need all new locks?

How easy is it to replace the locks if I have to replace one or both?

Thanks for any advice.
-Sean