DMC Bluebook

to All:

Thanks to Bruce Benson, this weeks moderator!!

We are not sure if we will have any connection after this evening?? If we do I will post
new e-mail info or confirm old info...It is possible that we may not be back before next
Saturday. I have attempted to post here and directly to edition owners, but can't tell
what gets to the Internet and e-mail and what does not.

Does any one happen to know what the current "Bluebook" is on a medium condition
DMC ?

Thanks

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in county jail.

It's the LAW!