A "D" on TV in the Netherlands...

Hello,

Today a Dutch satalite-station called Veronica (The Young One) aired
their Car-magazine "De Heilige Koe" (translates as "The Holy Cow").
It had an item in it about Ital-Design and clearly showed a DeLorean
in their "Design-gallery"!!!

The programme aires again tomorrow, in the night of 24 going on 25 july,
at 00h00 til 00h31 CET (Dutch time). If I am not mistaking Veronica can
be recieved in most of Europe.
I will tape the show, hopefully I'll be able to post a short movie on the
internet
in the coming week.

Greetings from the Netherlands,

JAN van de Wouw