Re: Theft Survey.. just curious

I just recently bought two parts Deloreans. They became parts
Deloreans because two people stole them (from the same lot at the
same time) and crashed one, and set the other on fire. On the one
they crashed they took a crowbar to the drivers door and bent it out
until they could get to the lock. (wouldn't it have been easier to
just break the windows? I'm not sure how the other one was broken
into since all I have of it is the pontoons, engine, and the panels.
I found out that this happened in 1982 when the company went out of
business. It was stated that the people/car company who owned these
two Deloreans wanted their insurance money for them because they
didn't think they could sell them. So they had two people break into
them (start the cars with the key...can you be more stupid? think
about that one.) then crash one, and 1 mile down the road set the
other on fire. And all this happend 10 miles from my house. Thank
goodness I was only 3 when it happend.
I've been getting a TON of requests for parts. at least 30 e-mails a
day for the past 3 days. I've been trying to keep everything
organized as to who has requested what. Please be patient with me.

Thanks.

Erik Geerdink

p.s
I temporarily put pictures in the vault of what my basement looks
like. If you see something there that you are interested in, please
let me know. Once I get a homepage up that has pictures, i will
delete the vault folder.