Gone for awhile.

Note: Lee posted this once already but I think he wants all concerned to be sure to understand his delema so when he posted it again I approved it again.

Bruce Benson, this weeks moderator

To ALL:

To all interested DML list members and our moderators -

It appears that the ISP provider for Radiance Software/Totalimmersion LLC has gone belly
up stranding most of it's ISP clients. I have had no end of problem with this ISP as many of the limited edition owners know. Over the week end ISPChannel simply shut down their servers and dumped all its clients Internet and e-mail files.

This means that all the limited edition mail and replies over the week end and up until about an hour ago were lost for ever.

Ken Montgomery and I have spent all day attempting to correct what we thought was our problem only to discover that the ISPChannel simply decided not to be in the provider business and pulled the plug. Radiance and Totalimmersion are for all practical purposes out of business on the Internet until a new provider can be found, domain name transfers completed and setting up all new sites.

Ken has managed to get ISPChannel to set up Radiance for a few days as an accommodation (probably to avoid facing legal consequences).

Please: if you have sent me e-mail regarding your edition or expected to hear from me over the past 5 days, expect that those e-mails were dumped and lost for ever.

Please: don't worry as soon as Ken and I get moved and e-mail running we will announce it here.
I will re-post all the replies that may not have gotten sent. I will continue to finish up the old edition and setting up the extension. Again if you were becoming an edition owner or had questions, all that will pick up when I have on-line e-mail access again.

I apologize to the list members for having to use this forum and the waist of time but I don't know of any other fast fix for the problem, and did not want any edition owners to feel I was just not bothering to reply or answer edition questions.

Thanks again.......

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in county jail.

It's the LAW!