Theft Survey.. just curious

Hello All,

I've been pondering the chance of having a Delorean stolen or broken into.
So, what better source of info than the DML. So, if people would be kind
enough to *email me* (heskin@xxxx) the answers to these
questions, I'll compile the results and post a summary in about a week.
Unfortunately, the eGroups Poll only handles one question at a time, so I
couldn't use that facility.

1. Have you ever had your Delorean stolen?
2. If so, was it recovered? It's condition upon returning home?
3. Have you heard of anyone else's Delorean being stolen?
4. Optional: How much theft protection do you currently have on your D?
(Alarm, fuel/ignition/battery cut-offs, LoJack, The Club, etc.)
5. Have you ever had your Delorean broken into?
6. If so, how was it done? (picked lock, broken window [toll or fixed
window?])
7. Do you think it is necessary to invest in theft and/or break-in
protection? How much?

Please answer by question number or quote the question in your answer.
Thanks for your time.

-Hank #1619