Re: [DML] Help!!! (Insurance)

In a message dated 7/17/00 9:30:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
gzen21@xxxx writes:

<<
Nathan E. Green,2Lt,USAF
15OWS Lead Forecaster
Scott AFB, IL
gzen21@xxxx

Nate,

Congrat's on the Delorean, at least let's hope so :-) As far as info on
Insurance, all I can offer is quite a few of us in this area (metro St Louis
- ILL) have insurance thru State Farm. You may have to twist their arm a
little, but they do insure these cars in this area. They also have what is
called a "Classic Car" policy which you can get which is normally cheaper
then regular insurance. Only thing is there may be some restrictions like
mileage limitations or such. Anyway, many State Farm agents don't even know
the Classic Car policy is available thru their company. Good Luck.

Also, let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out. We're a
group of Delorean owners right here in the middle of you're area. Check out
- www.midstatedmc.com - for info on us. We've got about 40-50 people in the
club and we just try and help each other out and have fun. I'm located in
East Alton, about 15 miles north of you. We've got members in O'Fallon,
Belleville, Edwardsville, Mt Vernon, Litchfield, Bethalto etc. You can see
there are a few of us pretty close by.
Matter of fact, we're getting together this Sunday for a cruise and dinner
run, just to have some fun. If you're interested, you're more then welcome to
join in.

Let us know if we can be of any help. Later, Marty