Help!!! (Insurance)

Hi folks,
I am new to this list and get right to the point. I am buying a 1982
Delorean on Friday. I am flying from St Louis to PA to pick it up. This is
my dream car...but I have a problem and I need your help.
In order to get the loan money, I need comprehensive insurance. I cannot
find any. I have tried two companies and they turned me down(for comp
coverage) b/c it is a Delorean(Rare and old).
PLEASE send me some info direct to gzen21@xxxxx I need to get
insurance like tomorrow so I can get the check and get the car. I'm a little
on edge now b/c I might see "the dream" slip away. Please let me know what
company you folks use. Thanks so much.

P.S.--I will post more about myself and the journey later...Right now just
trying to get things set up. Please help. Thanks.

Nate

Nathan E. Green,2Lt,USAF
15OWS Lead Forecaster
Scott AFB, IL
gzen21@xxxx

"The depth of your stuidity sometimes frightens me"

-Homicide:Life on the Street

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html