Re: no start problem

Cecil, If the starter turnes over properly, Your not experiencing a
low voltage problem but maybe a relay contact sticking problem. When
you connect the jumper cables, your surging the electrical system and
releasing the relay. You might also try the main relay ( Tap on it )
when the problem starts over again, this feeds the ignition resistors
and coil. If you don't know which is which, i can fax the info.
Several of the relays are interchangable and the car will start and
run without several of them. Example: You can take out the low, and
high beem relay's and swap with others in a pinch. You just need to
know which ones.
John