Re: [DML] internal engine cleaning

Doc, There is a product called Reslone you can buy at any automotive store,
If you would run that along with the proper weight oil for the engine, The
high detergent in both products may cure the problem over a period of time.
Since the new high detergent oil's came out year's ago I don't see or hear of
much sludge build up.
My $0.02c's worth
John