Re: [DML] internal engine cleaning

Yes...don't do this unless your sure your engine has no leaks! I had this done
to my high mileage Honda and the day after I got it back the engine died (on
the highway!) because flushing it out opened up some previously unnoticed
wounds at the gaskets.
The car ran fine beforehand, but the Valvoline guys seemed so sure that
doing this would improve the car's overall performance. It took me almost a
month and a half to properly reclog the openings with "goop" again! after I
did the engine ran like new for another 4 years before I finally had it fixed
correctly.
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964