MSD Problems

Hello,

Just purchased my first D a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying to
install an MSD 6A box with a Blaster 2 Coil. Problem is I have
installed 3 different boxes and they only last for about 5 to 8
minutes each, then they just die. I'm also using the MSD-8910HV (tach
adapter)and the original(Delorean) ICU to trigger the 6A. MSD has no
clue as to what may be causing this problem and I'm just about to
give up on MSD.

Has anyone been able to successfully install one of these?...
What's the trick?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks !!

John