"no start" is cured

Thanks to all who offered cures to my "it suddenly wouldn't start, just
grunts" problem. I was skeptical of those who pointed at the battery since
it's a Diehard Gold less than a year and a half old, plus it didn't gradually
weaken. And being a daily driver, it knew didn't die in storage. But hey,
you guys were right! Dead cell. and to think I blamed my D's electricals!
Poor baby! The mechanic says even my "Ducey goosey" alternator is charging
just fine (!) Not a "De Lorean problem," it's a SEARS problem!

Thanks again!

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"
11174