Re: Dot 4 and my BUMPER!!

Felix. I had a simular experience a long time ago and flushed it out
with naptha, which is lighter fluid. B carefull not to rub on the
spot just flush it out. Naptha is a light cleaner for chemical
spills. The other things you tried won't effect it because your
trying to mix oil ( chemical ) and water. One normally won't clean
the other unless it has a degreaser in it. Gasoline has oil in it but
naptha doesn't. You can buy it at Home Depot and i'm sure at other
places like that in the paint section. It will take the oil out of
the bumper. Then you will have to let air dry then apply armor-all.If
you don't see any damage on the bumper, then mother nature will take
care of it in a few day's with just plain weathering.
John