bang head on steering wheel...

Had my D since February and never been stuck anywhere. But... yesterday I
was backing out of my driveway to jockey around my vehicles when on trying to
restart... it wouldn't. Just a grunt like a nearly dead battery. Headlights
are bright, so it isn't that. Battery treminals look clean like new. Tach
spun 360 degrees counter clockwise when I cranked it. I didn't try beating
my head on the steering wheel like Marty McFly. Any ideas?

-Wayne
11174