Re: [DML] Looking for a DeLorean to be restored for museum use

Re: [DML] Looking for a DeLorean to be restored for museum use

Hi

My name is Larry. I'm not really sure what you are
exactly looking for but I have an unique DeLorean that
might interest you for a museum.

I have a 1981, automatic, black interior, with 4700
miles on the car. It is a unique motorcar, especially
for a museum. It is vin # 614 or #617 (I don't have
my paper work here with me at this time) It was one
of the first few Deloreans ever produced and from all
that I can tell it was the first automatic produced
and sold. What makes it even more unique is that it
was used as a Delorean training car and has a sticker
affixed to the windshield stating "Official Delorean
Training Car" I believe that it was used for such
things as display in the Detroit Motor Show etc,. I
am a Rolls-Royce dealer in Ft. Lauderdale Fl., but
this is my own personal car. I purchased it about 3-4
years ago from one of my Rolls-Royce customers. The
car needs nothing. I spent $5,000 on the car last
year just upgrading anything that it might need just
to keep it in good shape. (new injectors, new batters,
upgraded alternator, etc.. I am asking $25,000 for
the car, though I am not actively trying to sell it.
I know that there are cheeper Deloreans available but
not in this condition or with this history. If there
is any Delorean that should "appreciate" in value, I
would think that this is the one.

Anyway, if you have an interest, you may feel free to
give me a call at (954) 779-2026 (if I am not there
please leave a message) or you can e-mail to me at
lkoden@xxxxx

Thank you for your time.
Larry K. Oden