Aftermarket wheels

	I just received my new wheels from Delorean Motor Center in California.
They are just like those on Marty Maier's car which can be viewed at
http://www.dmcnews.com/clephoto/cleveland2000_2.html.
When I saw these rims on Marty's car at the show, I instantly fell in love
with them, however the company that made them (konig) has discontinued this
style. Luckily I was able to purchase the last set that Don had. I can
hardly wait to put these on my daily driver D' which should be returning
home shortly, as DMC Joe is putting the finishing touches on it right now.
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 6808