BAE single turbo need help

I had my single BAE turbo rebuilt recently and it looks like I have a
problem.
It seams to blow smoke after the turbo has kicked in.
My neighbor notices that the problem only seams to happen on
deceleration and thinks I'm not blowing oil out but it is getting
sucked in do the vacuum caused by deceleration,
that's the only time the problem seams to happen.
Here are my questions
1. Any other BAE single turbo people on the list?
2. Have you ever had it rebuilt?
3. Have you had any problems with your turbo?
4. Any idea or suggestions?
5. Does any one have a good source for turbo expertise?