Re: [DML] Fuel Tank Closing Plate

Hey Sean,

When I removed my fuel tank, I already had the frame off the body so I
guess it was easier for me to do. It is relatively a straight forward
process. After you remove the bolts holding the tank in place, it shouldn't
just FALL right down on you (at least mine didn't). Mine was really wedged
in place by the cooling pipes and the rub strips protecting the cooling
pipes. Also I might add that my tank still had about 8 gallons of gas in it
when I removed it. It took a lot of pusing down on the top of it to finally
get it to fall out. Hope that helps you some.

Later,
Nick
1852