Re: Oil Sending Unit

My car is currently at Micah Frymans house (one of the guys in the
Mid-State-Delorean club). He has had it for about 2 months giving it
a GREAT once, twice, three....times over. (It's getting some work
done to it that should have been done long ago). I have been very
pleased with the work and effort that he has put into my car so far.
He has updated me weekly the entire time and letting me know of
things I need to look out for.
I just wanted to give a public "Thank you" to Micah for offering
to do the work on my car(he knew I needed help from reading all my
MANY MANY postings to this list). ANd thank you to Marty for
creating some of the updated parts that are going into my car to make
it that much better. From what I know I should be getting the new
oil pressure sensor and the SS brake lines.
In all, I want to thank the Mid-State-Delorean Club, particularly
Micah Fryman for offering such great updated part (if you haven't
checked out the website, you are missing out). And for helping my
car...4512...get back on the road safely. Their website is
www.midstatedmc.com

Erik Geerdink
4512