coolent problem SOLVED

Thanks everyone for all the great and correct
having air in my coolent system. The problem as it
turned out was not that i had air in my system because
DmC-joe installed a overheat protector when my car was
geting some TLC from him. What the problem was when i
pulled the pipe coming out of the water pump it
disconnected/loosened the connection to the theromstat
switch on the pipe.. i cleaned the contacts and
reattched the wires and everything is working
properly! AGain thanks eveyrone!