Re: [DML] cooling problem!

Cliff,

you got to get yourself a 10mm deep-well socket and let the air out of
the air bleed valve, located at the top of the thermostat housing... its
the water outlet to the radiator. If an air pocket builds up there, water
doesn't flow. Thus your radiator never gets hot, nor the temp. sensor on
the drivers side water pipe, above the cat.

let the air out... so the water will flow.
-Michael

--
All the best -
_
| N & W | The Virtual Workshop, Inc.
= oo---oo = P.O. Box 98 Titusville Fl 32781
email: <mmyjak@xxxx> voice&fax: 321.264.0440