From: Sean Spurlock [mailto:sean_dmc1@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2000 10:21 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] lock / window failure prevention

Group,

I am a very fortunate man. My car, VIN 7003, works! The locks, fuel
sending unit, oil pressure gauge, speedo, windows, A/C, etc... all work. How
can I keep it this way. Has it had any of the updates...I don't know. What
is an easy way to tell. Especially, I want to keep my locks and windows
working...what should I do? I would appreciate any info. Also has anyone put
in an oil additive into their cars. I am changing the oil in the engine and
dope in the transmission and want to put in a cleaner prior to the change,
and then an additive? Anything better than slick 50? I would appreciate the
help. Thanks

Sean
Vin 7003