Re: [DML] New Engine

Gus,

Sounds like this new engine is great. We keep hearing about all this extra
power you've got, form both you and Bill and your seat of the pants test
drives. How about putting that thing on a chassis dyno and giving us some
real numbers. Bob Brandy's put some cars on a dyno last year in Chicago and
he's got all kinds of factual info, both HP and Torque curves, on various
Delorean engine setups.

We're glad to hear all of this " it feels real good" stuff, but we want
actual hard facts. Let's run your car and get Bill to run his also, so we can
get some hard numbers and print out some dyno charts. I'm sure Bob would be
willing to add them to his collection of current information for comparisons.

It's also one of the best ways there is to tune and tweak your new setup
to get the most out of it. A dyno will show you more in an hour then you can
get in weeks of trial and error. I'm surprised the guys at DMC Houston
haven't already done this, or have they ? Is there some hard info available
that someone just isn't sharing ?

Let us know what you think. Marty