ATTN. All Minnesota owners/enthusiasts!

If you live in Minnesota, western Wisconsin, or even northern Iowa, I
encourage you join a new egroups mailing list I have created for the
purpose of people in that area to keep in touch with each other, MNDMC.
First let me state that this is NOT any kind of substitute for the DML,
as only people living in or around those areas are allowed to join. But
it has been expressed to me by many owners in the Minnesota area that
there has been a lack of gatherings here. That is one of the reasons
Nick Kemp told me he was starting that annual fall gathering. I believe
that is a great idea, and it would be great if anyone else from the
Minnesota area could get together a couple of times during the year.
And that is the primary purpose of this list, to help organize
gatherings and cruises. Go check it out at...

http://www.egroups.com/group/mndmc

If you live in or near MN, or know somebody who does, and would like to
meet other people from the area, I strongly suggest you join this
group. It could really be a lot of fun. Thanks everyone.
--
Jim Reeve <Ultra>
http://www.isd.net/jpatrick/