Good Job, Ken...

I know plenty of others have beaten me to it, but I really have to
take the time to say what a wonderful job Ken and everyone helping
him did on the show in Cleveland. A sideline of mine for many years
has been producing conventions, shows, festivals, and trips for fans
of sci-fi & fantasy programs like Star Trek, Babylon 5, and Doctor
Who (you can go to http://members.aol.com/sfcruise to take a peak at
my current project, a celebrity/fan vacation cruise for sci-fi fans)
so I know how much planning and work had to go into the show to make
it the success that it was. And with all that he already had to do,
Ken was still happy to offer to personally help me out with hastily
arranged last-minute travel plans when it became apparent that my car
would not be out of the shop in time to drive it to the show! I'm
looking forward to Graceland, and this time I'll make sure that ALL
of the repair work on my car is finished WELL in advance of the show,
so that I can drive her up there!

Dan Harris - VIN 1662 - 81 Black Auto - Ft Lauderdale FL Area