Re: [DML] DeLorean model

At 09:44 PM 6/23/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>Is anyone out there willing to sell their limited edition DeLorean model
>that was made by Lee?>

Hello ALL,

I am replying in the forum just to clarify an important issue : making
payment

Hello Tom,

Yep I did stop replying for a very good reason, you need to pre-pay to get in
the completion "Q", Which is where the custom personalized manual and
box-ART are created.

As stated many times in the past the edition manufacturing is complete,
and I am currently printing the manuals and box art for the few remaining
editions, which are shipping as they are completed. The whole limited
edition project has taken a lot longer than I ever imagined it would, and
now that most are out the door and I no longer have the time to just do the
kits and nothing else, it takes even more time to complete a kit. As
demonstrated at the Cleveland 2000 show two kits were available to see one
the Cleveland 2000 special Gold edition and the one sent by hand with Ken
Montgomery to D. Swingle who posted it as a photo standing with JZD, the
kits do exist and are available.

Yes as I promised I am still holding you kit which is finished and sitting
on a shelf.

I have held you kit longer than any one else waiting for payment making it
the exception, it is still yours if you want it, but you need to take care
of making that payment.
It's only fair considering all the other owners who paid long ago. I have 5
remaining kits which are available by virtue of the fact that the original
reservation holders never paid or sent bad checks/credit card information.
All have been contacted several times and failed to correct the problem.

Hopefully the e-mail Internet problems are now all corrected and I should
get all e-mail sent to me, you can try e-mail again if you wish, try

Lee@xxxx

Lee