Reverse Alarm + Wider Rear View Mirror

Thought I wanted to share this with all - some months back I bought a combined reverse light/alarm. It is a combined bulb/alarm for one of the reverse lights. So when you put your DeLorean in reverse and start to back up, there's a loud "beep-beep" being broadcasted to everyone around your car.

"Cool" some may say, yet it is practical too, thinking of how low the DeLorean is, and the limited visibility you have looking in your rear-view mirror or turning your head when you back up your DeLorean.

In other words, I consider the reverse alarm both a cool and practical add-on. It really is a safety feature. You don't have to do any modifications to the DeLorean. You simply replace the original bulb with the new unit.

I chose to install it on the right side of the car, since there is a slight reduced glow from the bulb connected to the alarm, compared to the regular reverse light on the left side. And I wanted to have the brightest reverse light possible on my driver's side.

I might add that I've installed a "hook-on" rear-view mirror that is wider than the original. No modifications needed! You just "clip" it over the original rear-view mirror. So now I have a very good rear-vision. I recommend this also.

Both a wider rear-view mirror and the reverse alarm is easily obtainable from the major autoparts-suppliers. But if anyone out there has questions regarding this, feel free to e-mail me and I can get what you want. The price for both the reverse light alarm + wider rear-view mirror is about $15,- over here in Norway.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759