Re: [DML] PRV6 Variations

If the higher power PRV6 variations were available in the states (and
parts to rebuild them) I am sure a DMC block could be rebuild with parts
from the high power cousins.

This has been discussed before on the list, and I have had some
discussions with fellow DeLorean owners about it. In theory, it would
be possible to swap the fuel system, intake, exhaust, and even heads
with one of the higher power PRV6 motors. I hear there are even 24V
heads for the PRV6, getting 250+ HP with no forced induction.

The big problem here in the USA is that we can just run over to a bone
yard to look for possible donor cars. I suspect the DeLorean community
across the pond either does not have enough interest to do this, or has
done it but they are keeping the secrets to themselves! :)

Our only other option in the US for real power is either a motor swap,
or to wait for the Stage II or Stage III DMC Houston motor.