Varney Delorean

To add more to the story. Varneys car was sold to a man in Gallatin,TN. He
drove the car for a few yaers and then was planning on a total restore. He
took out the inter, and the car sat outside for 4 years. It was still all
origianl when I saw it. I fellow DMCer bought it ( I'll let him tell the rest
of the story). took it to KY. My understanding is that he got the engine to
fire up and from there I lost track of it. If I remember correctly it was an
81,(lines no flap), gray inter. Seem to remember it was an automatic.
Bruce Battles
Vin 06569
yes with an autographed glovebox lid!!!