MORE POWER! was PRV6 Variations

After much hot-rodding '70's american muscle, I found the best HP bang per
buck was a roots type straight rotor (2 lobe) supercharger (like the small
B&M or weiand)... the next best was a centrifugal charger (like Paxton). The
paxton has to run at atmospheric presure on the inlet, it would seem this
would lend itself quite well to huffing a D. Mounting the compressor is a
bit like mounting a big alternator. The belt is normaly a 6 or 8 rib
serpentine. (the only real problem comes here, mounting the pulley to the
crank, and isolating from the high temp of the exhaust.) None of the turbo's
lag, spool-down, oil coking problems, or high under-hood temps... a 40% gain
over normaly asperated stock motor, and nothing internal need be done on the
motor, at least for low manifold presures. I don't see why stock intake, and
injection wouldn't be fine for 3-5 lbs.